Thursday 4 February 2010

Natural History Museum

For the ISTD Imbalance brief, I plan to re-write it as one of my own. I feel I can extend the brief and improve the range of outcomes with less limitations this way. This will suit my practice more and add to a professional body of work for my FMP.

Here is the National History Museum logo, it has an effective, easily editable variation of simply changing the clipped image in the 'N', with alternating impressive science images. I plan to acquire the NHM brand and apply it to my brief, creating work for NHM. This will give my work for the brief a brand, specific outcomes to produce and a name to tie it all together.


























The maps and signage provide a good style of design to work from, using simple and bold imagery to communicate a clear message.




No comments:

Post a Comment